- What we offer
Mandates and partnerships
- European Guarantee Fund
- EU Blending facilities
- EU Trade and Competitiveness Programme in Egypt, Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia
- Kulima Access to Finance Project
- SME Access to Finance Initiative
- Neighbourhood Investment Platform
- Asia Investment Facility
- Caribbean Investment Facility
- Africa Investment Platform
- Latin America Investment Facility
- Natural Capital Financing Facility
- Mutual Reliance Initiative
- Risk Capital Facility for the Southern Neighbourhood
- Connecting Europe Facility Debt Instrument
- Private Finance for Energy Efficiency (PF4EE)
- ESIF Financial Instruments
- Donor partnerships
- InnovFin – EU Finance for innovators
- Boost Africa
- EFSD Guarantee
- Recovery and Resilience Facility in Greece
- Innovation Fund
We promote recovery, green growth, quality jobs and well-being across Europe through targeted investment that makes a difference at the national and the local level.
Do you want to know how you can benefit from InvestEU? Attend one of the events organised under the EIB Group InvestEU Roadshow across the EU Member States.
Financing projects in sustainable energy, digital connectivity, transport, the circular economy, water, waste, other environment infrastructure and more.
Research, innovation and digitalisation
Financing projects in research and innovation, taking research results to the market, digitisation of industry, scaling up larger innovative companies, artificial intelligence and more.
How to get financing
Under the InvestEU Fund, we provide direct and intermediated financing solutions for small and medium-sized companies, social or micro-enterprises and private and public project promoters that are deemed economically viable according to internationally accepted standards.