Maltese Presidency Conference: Innovative Enterprise Week
- Date: 31 May 2017 - 02 June 2017
- Hotel InterContinental Malta St Julian’s St George’s Bay STJ 3310
Innovative Enterprise Malta 2017 will be a platform for European entrepreneurs, innovative enterprises, researchers, start-ups, and investors, policy makers and financial intermediaries to meet, network and discover a world of possibilities to make their businesses successful.
Programme highlights include:
- Getting business ideas to the market thanks to the EU
- Financing through Equity thanks to the EU
- Financing through Loans thanks to the EU
- Financing through EU Grant to support your ideas
The Innovative Enterprise week is a 3-day international conference on:
- the political answer to the macroeconomic situation
- ways to boost growth, jobs and competitiveness through innovation, including the investment Plan for the EU
- how the financial instruments, facilities and accompanying measures launched under Horizon 2020 can enhance access to finance for research, innovation and SMEs
- interactions between these financial instruments, COSME's and European Structural & Investment Funds (ESIF), as well as with instruments at national and local levels.
The conference will bring together high-level policymakers, financial intermediaries and representatives of the research, innovation and business communities.
The EIB Group will be represented by Vice-President Ambroise Fayolle and the EIF’s CEO Pier Luigi Gilibert. A delegation of operational staff will also attend.For more information on the programme and how to register please consult the European Commission’s dedicated page.