As the EU climate bank, the EIB ensures climate considerations are mainstreamed into everything it does.
The EIB helps address the root causes of the global forced displacement crisis and create economic resilience.
The EIB supports sustainable and innovative infrastructure. With partners, we can achieve even more.
Institutions and MDBs across the globe, including the EIB, have pledged to integrate gender equality into every aspect of their operations.
As citizens, we fight by making our voices heard. The EU Bank and fellow multilateral policy and financial institutions are your partners in this fight.
- UNDP and EIB expand partnership to support governments in tackling global crisis
- EIB strengthens its partnership with UNOPS to better respond to emergencies like COVID-19
- Climate solutions: Investment to save the seas
- Innovating for the planet: Breakthrough Energy Ventures-Europe Fund
- The Global Climate City Challenge: Cotonou, Benin
- The hydro that powers women
- New bonds to finance sustainable development
- Access to energy is development key
- A jolt of energy for Amazon coffee
- Bread, trains and exfoliating creams
- A win-win to fighting African poverty