Latvian Presidency Conference: First Innovative Enterprise Week
- Display in:
- Available in: en
- Date: 15 June 2015 - 17 June 2015
- Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel
The First Innovative Enterprise week was a 3-day international conference on:
- the political answer to the macroeconomic situation
- ways to boost growth, jobs and competitiveness through innovation, including the investment Plan for the EU
- how the financial instruments, facilities and accompanying measures launched under Horizon 2020 can enhance access to finance for research, innovation and SMEs
- interactions between these financial instruments, COSME's and European Structural & Investment Funds (ESIF), as well as with instruments at national and local levels.
The conference brought together high-level policymakers, financial intermediaries and representatives of the research, innovation and business communities.
The EIB Group was represented by Vice-President Ambroise Fayolle, Vice-President Pim van Ballekom and the EIF’s CEO Pier Luigi Gilibert. A delegation of operational staff has also attended.