- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
President Hoyer spoke at the “Urbantec Brasil 2015 – Smart Solutions for Better Cities” conference in Rio de Janeiro of the importance of sharing new ideas, fostering public-private collaboration and exploring financing approaches to support clean, attractive and innovative cities. The EIB has financed smart cities worldwide to the tune of EUR 56bn in the past five years.
- Complaints Mechanism Activity Report 2014
- Evaluation of EIB financing of Climate Action (mitigation) ...
- La BEI au Sénégal
- Le Groupe BEI en France : acteur clé de la relance par ...
- EIB support for Turkish SMEs
- The EIB in the Netherlands in 2014
- The EIB in Serbia
- The EIB in the Western Balkans
- EIB INFO n°157 - Pioneering climate finance efforts
- EIB financing in Asia