- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
The EIB is to support a EUR 20 million investment by TV Cabo Angola to provide high-speed internet access for businesses, private customers and public administration customers in Luanda, Benguela and other cities across Angola. This will be our second loan to TV Cabo and extends our engagement to improve communications infrastructure in Angola and across Africa.
- Bristol, leading the way for sustainable and resilient cities
- Hungary: The EIB continues to support research and RDI ...
- EIB Group rolls out the Investment Plan for Europe
- World Bank and EIB chiefs call for greater financial ...
- Portugal: First tranche of the EIB-IADB agreement in support ...
- EIB at World Bank/IMF Spring meeting
- EIB opens permanent presence in North America
- Croatia: EIB supports co-financing of projects with EU grants
- Romania: EIB continues to support investments increasing ...
- Belgium: EIB supports Bekaert’s technological leadership