Click here for the newest edition of this publication.
The Facility for Euro-Mediterranean Investment and Partnership (FEMIP) brings together under one roof the whole range of services provided by the European Investment Bank (EIB) in the southern and easternMediterranean.
Operational since October 2002, it is the key player today in the economic and financial partnership between Europe and theMediterranean.
Its objective is to support the modernisation and opening-up of the Mediterranean partner countries’ economies.
To that end, there are two priorities: support for the private sector and the creation of an investment-friendly environment.
FEMIP is also ameeting place and a forumfor dialogue between Europeans andMediterraneans.
All editions of this publication
- FEMIP Trust Fund Annual Report 2018
- FEMIP Trust Fund Annual Report 2017: Serving the Southern Neighbourhood
- Southern Neighbourhood & FEMIP Trust Fund Annual Report 2016
- Southern Neighbourhood & FEMIP Trust Fund Annual Report 2015
- FEMIP Trust Fund Activity Report 2014
- 2014 FEMIP Annual Report
- FEMIP Annual Report 2013
- FEMIP Annual Report 2012
- FEMIP Annual Report 2011
- FEMIP 2010 Annual Report
- FEMIP 2009 Annual Report
- FEMIP 2008 Annual Report
- FEMIP 2007 Annual Report
- FEMIP 2006 Annual Report
- FEMIP 2005 Annual Report
- FEMIP 2004 Annual Report