Click here for the newest edition of this publication.
Review of the European PPP Market – First half of 2016
During the first half of 2016:
- 40 transactions reached financial close for an aggregate value of EUR 7.8 billion;
- When compared to H1 2015, the market grew considerably (+72% in value terms);
- Nine countries closed at least one PPP transaction;
- The UK closed the highest number of deals and was also the largest PPP market in terms of value;
- The transport sector accounted for more than one-third of the total PPP market by value and education was the most active sector by number of transactions.