Click here for the newest edition of this publication.
Review of the European PPP Market – First half of 2015
During the first half of 2015:
- 24 transactions reached financial close for an aggregate value of EUR 4.3 billion;
- When compared to H1 2014, the market was considerably smaller;
- Nine countries closed PPP transactions (compared to 12 in H1 2014);
- The United Kingdom closed the highest number of deals whilst Turkey was the largest PPP market in terms of value;
- The weight of the traditionally-strong transport PPP sector decreased considerably both in terms of value and number of deals.