- 45 public-private partnership transactions reached financial close for an aggregate value of €9.8 billion.
- In value terms, the market increased by 17% compared to 2021.
- The number of projects increased by 2% compared to 2021.
- The most active market was France both in terms of value and number of projects.
- 15 countries closed at least one public-private partnership project compared to 14 in 2021.
- Transport was the largest sector both in terms of value and number of projects.
- The rise in demand/revenue-based projects has continued with 70% of transactions taking this form.