Review of the European PPP Market – First half of 2014
During the first half of 2014:
- 34 transactions reached financial close for an aggregate value of EUR 9 billion;
- The number of deals reaching financial close was considerably higher than in H1 2013;
- The value of deals reaching financial close remained the same as in H1 2013;
- 12 countries closed PPP transactions (compared to 10 in H1 2013);
- The United Kingdom remains the largest PPP market in Europe both in terms of value and number of deals.