Our key events
Press conference with EIB Vice-President Ricardo Mourinho Félix – 3 December, 11:45-12:05 GMT
EIB Vice-President Ricardo Mourinho Félix will participate in a press event at Web Summit. Find out more.
The deep pitch: Diving into deep tech - Masterclass, 3 December, 13:30-14:00 GMT
From micro-electronics, nanotech and photonics to industrial biotech, advanced manufacturing and quantum computing, deep tech stands at the forefront of the next generation of innovations. In this masterclass, EIB's Shiva Dustdar and Maria Lundqvist will discuss deep tech financing. You will gain exclusive insights from EIB Group experts on how to make a winning pitch to investors to get the right financing for your deep tech venture. Find out more.
Space tech: Making it further and farther – and back - Masterclass, 4 December, 12:30-13:00 GMT
In this masterclass, EIB innovation finance advisors Maria Lundqvist and Jaro Toth will discuss what it takes to understand and benefit from the value of the new emerging space economy, and how space tech – such as earth observation – can help fight climate change. You will gain exclusive insights from these EIB Group experts on how to make a winning pitch to investors and get the financing you need to help your space venture take off. Find out more.
The fastest economic transition in history? - Werner Hoyer, 4 December, 15:10-15:25 GMT
Limiting global warming to 1.5ºC, as was committed to five years ago in Paris, will require the fastest economic transition in history. EIB President Hoyer will discuss how this can be achieved. Find out more.
- Spain: Web Summit - EIB finances Worldsensing with €10 million to develop next-generation industrial monitoring solution
- Luxembourg: EIB Announces First Direct financing for a start-up in the European “New Space” sector - €20 million venture loan for Spire Global
- Portugal: Web Summit - EIB provides Bizay with €20 million to support its R&D programme and product development, promoting employment
- EIB Group provides €150 million to support artificial intelligence companies
- EIB supports digitalisation of Serbian schools with €65 million
- The EIB and iliad sign a new €300 million loan agreement to finance 4G and 5G network rollouts
- Germany: EIB provides KINEXON with €15 million to develop their internet of things technology
- First six funds backed by the InnovFin Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology pilot raise a total of EUR 700m (eif.org)
Our resources for small businesses and innovative companies
How to get EU support for your business
Are you a high-growth company driven by the value of your own intellectual property?
Find more support
Our support for innovation
Find out how the EIB and the EIF support innovative companies and help advance digitalisation
Discover how COVID-19 and digitalisation are impacting small businesses.