Philippe Maystadt, President of the EIB, reported on the Bank's 2001 activities, in particular EIB's response to EU policy initiatives, its Innovation 2000 Initiative, EIB's support for the enlargement process, its role in the Mediterranean and EIB on the capital markets. The President also outlined perspectives for 2002. This was followed by a question/answer session.
The following information is available :
1. Innovation and Knowledge-Based Economy
2. Human Capital (Education and Health)
3. EIB Group and SMEs
5. Trans-European Networks (TENs)
6. Central European Accession Countries
7. Mediterranean Partner Countries
8. Western Balkans
9. ACPs Countries
10. Asia and Latin America
11. EIB Capital Market Operations
EIB Information Officers responsible for information about your country or region are also available (see contacts page).