The Global Development Network and the European Investment Bank co-hosted two webinars in March, focused on the theme of “Assessing Impact Investments”.
The webinars, designed as dissemination events for the EIB-GDN program on Applied Development Finance, gathered experts from around the world to discuss learnings from the programme in terms of assessing impact investments in real time using local researchers and world experts; and adapting measuring and monitoring impacts during the current crisis, by using digital technology.
The second webinar “Assessing impacts and monitoring progress during COVID” on 26 March 2021, focused on measuring impacts and assessing programmes which have had to adapt during COVID-19 by using digital technologies.
- Emily Sinnott, Head of Division for Policy and Strategy, Economics Department, EIB
- Arianna Legovini, Head of Development Impact Evaluation (DIME), World Bank
- Matthew Townshend, EIB-GDN fellow or Jaison Chireshe, EIB-GDN fellow
- Sonia Kuguru, Senior Associate and Climate Lead, 60 Decibels
- Louis Graham, Busara Centre for Behavioural Economics
- Kenfield Griffith, Ajua CEO