Annual Press Conference 2007
- Feb 8, 2007
- Feb 8, 2007
Thursday 8 February 2007 at 10:30 at the Residence Palace, Rue de la Loi, 155, B-1040 Brussels.
Philippe Maystadt, President of the EIB, and Philippe de Fontaine Vive, Vice President, will present the EIB's activities in 2006 and outline the prospects for 2007 and major challenges ahead. This will be followed by a question/answer session.
Please note that admission to the conference is by invitation only. Media representatives are requested to register by e-mail (email@example.com) or by fax (+352 43 79 21 99), specifying their contact details: name, media organisation, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers.
Requests for interviews should be addressed to Sabine Parisse, Senior Information Officer (tel. +352 43 79 21 46, firstname.lastname@example.org).
After the press conference, the following information will be available on this page:
- Full package of documentation [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Press release containing the main highlights [HTML], [pdf DE], [pdf EN], [pdf FR], [pdf IT], [pdf NL]
- Review of financing in 2006 by country/region [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Background Notes on key topics:
- Promoting Economic and Social Cohesion [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Promoting Innovation [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Promoting Trans-European transport Networks (TENs) [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Promoting Small and Medium-sized Enterprises [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Promoting EU's environmental policy [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Promoting Sustainable, Competitive and Secure Energy [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Global External mandates overview for 2007-2013 [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Preparing enlargement of the European Union [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Converging with Neighbours of European Union [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Supporting Partner Countries in ACP and ALA [DE], [EN], [FR]
- EIB Capital Market Operations in 2006 [DE], [EN], [FR]
- EIB committed to greater risk-taking [DE], [EN], [FR]
- EIB and EU budget combine forces to support the Union's policies [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Transparency, Public Information and Relations with Civil Society [DE], [EN], [FR]
- Photographs of the conference