Philippe Maystadt, President of the EIB, will present the Bank's 2003 activities and perspectives for 2004. This will be followed by a question/answer session.
Please note that admission to the conference is by invitation only. Media representatives have to register by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (+352 43 79-3189).
All requests for interviews should be addressed to Sabine Parisse, Senior Information Officer (tel. +352 4379 3138, email@example.com).
After the conference, the following information will be available on this page:
- President's presentation at the conference,
- Press release containing the main highlights,
- Review of financing in 2003 by country/region,
- Background Notes on key topics:
- Economic and social cohesion in an enlarged EU
- Implementation of the Innovation 2010 Initiative (i2i)
- Development of the Trans European and access networks
- Environmental protection and improvement
- EU Future Member States
- FEMIP - Mediterranean Partner Countries
- Western Balkan region
- ACP Countries
- Asia and Latin America
- European Investment Fund
- Photographs taken at the event.