Part of the series :
The internationalisation of production in Europe: Case studies of foreign direct investment in old and new EU member states
- Preface by Sauli Niinstö, Vice-President
- Export-platform FDI: the Irish experience (Frank Barry)
- Where do foreign firms locate in France and why? (Thierry Mayer)
- FDI in Hungary: the first mover's advantage and disadvantage (Magdolna Sass)
- FDI in small accession countries: the Baltic states (Gábor Hunya)
To read the individual articles, please follow the respective links. The full version is accessible below.