Part of the series :
The Luxembourg-EIB Climate Finance Platform (LCFP) is a joint initiative between Luxembourg and the European Investment Bank to mobilise and support investment in international climate finance, focusing on climate change mitigation and adaptation. Addressing climate change requires innovative, high-impact finance solutions. The LCFP aims to increase the impact of climate financing by mobilising private sector investment, thereby acting as a catalyst for additional financing.
LCFP operations are financed by Luxembourg, to date the trust fund's sole contributor. The Platform has invested in several funds, which is expected to leverage up to €18.2 billion in project investment. These investments contribute to the achievement of a significant number of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), including SDG 13 (climate action impact).
All publications in this series
- Actividad del Grupo BEI en España en 2022
- EIB Group activity in Germany in 2022
- EIB Group activity in Western Balkans 2021
- The path to a better planet
- Luxembourg-EIB Climate Finance Platform
- Our contribution to combating the coronavirus
- EIB healthcare investments in the Western Balkan countries: Overview
- Keeping society running in a crisis
- EIB support for vaccines, treatments and diagnostics
- SME Access to Finance Initiative