Search En menu en ClientConnect
Top 5 search results See all results Advanced search
Top searches
Most visited pages
    Reference: 20220925
    Release date: 21 February 2024

    Promoter – Financial Intermediary




    The operation concerns the purchase of green bonds issued by IN'LI under its Green Financing Framework.


    The aim is to finance green investments in affordable housing. The operation is aligned with the EU Framework for Urban Development and Regeneration, the EIB's Urban Lending Review (CA/496/16) in line with the EU Urban Agenda, the new Leipzig Charter for Sustainable Urban Development, the EU2020 Strategy for Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth as well as the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive. As such, the project is eligible under Article 309 (c) common interest.


    Proposed EIB finance (Approximate amount)

    EUR 100 million

    Total cost (Approximate amount)

    EUR 208 million

    Environmental aspects

    The compliance with the relevant EU Directives was verified during appraisal: Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive 2011/92/EU as amended by Directive 2014/52/EU, EU Strategic environmental assessment (SEA) Directive 2001/42/EC, EU Habitats Directive 92/43/EEC and EU Birds Directive 2009/147/EC. In addition, EU Directive 2010/31/EU on Energy Performance of Buildings as well as the French standard RE2020 for nearly zero energy buildings.


    The promoter achieves 80% of its development by purchasing new housing from developers, via VEFA (Sale in Future State of Completion) contracts. These contracts do not fall under the public procurement rules. On the remaining 20%, the promoter is the project manager and launches public call for tenders, in accordance with the public procurement code to find companies that carry out the project design and implementation.


    Signed - 14/12/2023

    Under appraisal
    14 November 2023
    14 December 2023


    Before financing approval by the Board of Directors, and before loan signature, projects are under appraisal and negotiation. The information and data provided on this page are therefore indicative.
    They are provided for transparency purposes only and cannot be considered to represent official EIB policy (see also the Explanatory notes).

    Related tags

    France Urban development