Search En menu ClientConnect
Search
Results
Top 5 search results See all results Advanced search
Top searches
Most visited pages
    Reference: 20170422
    Release date: 18 October 2017

    Promoter – Financial Intermediary

    UNICAJA BANCO SAU

    Location

    Description

    Dedicated loan for financing small and medium projects carried out by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and mid-caps in Spain.

    Objectives

    EIB Multi-Objective multi-beneficiary intermediated loan (MBIL) with an already known counterpart. At least 70% of the loan amount will be used for SME financing. The rest, up to 30% of the total amount, could be used in small and medium-sized investment projects in eligible sectors carried out by mid-cap enterprises (up to 3 000 employees).

    Sector(s)

    Proposed EIB finance (Approximate amount)

    EUR 200 million

    Total cost (Approximate amount)

    Not applicable.

    Environmental aspects

    The Bank will require that projects financed under this operation comply with domestic and EU applicable legislation, as appropriate.

    Procurement

    The Bank will require that projects financed under this operation comply with domestic and EU applicable legislation, where applicable.

    Status

    Signed - 14/12/2017

    Disclaimer

    Before financing approval by the Board of Directors, and before loan signature, projects are under appraisal and negotiation. The data provided on this page is therefore indicative and cannot be considered to represent official EIB policy (see also the Explanatory notes).

    Related tags

    Spain Credit lines