The European Commission – Directorate General for Agriculture and Rural Development (DG AGRI) and the European Investment Bank (EIB) are pleased to invite you to participate to the ‘Fifth annual EU conference on EAFRD financial instruments for agriculture and rural development in 2014-2020’, that will take place on 4 -5 June 2019 in Bucharest, Romania.
The conference will be opened by high-level representatives from the European Commission, the Romanian government, the Romanian Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, as well as the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Investment Fund (EIF).
During the conference, participants can expect to get an overview on:
- the Commission’s proposal for supporting agriculture and rural development through the CAP and financial instruments and its status;
- the opportunities provided by EAFRD financial instruments for EU Member States and regions;
- experiences of EAFRD managing authorities in using financial instruments;
- project examples supporting rural infrastructure by using EAFRD financial instruments;
- the impact and results of EAFRD supported financial instruments on the development of their agricultural and agri-food economies.
The preliminary programme of the event is available here
Registration is via the fi-compass web page and the deadline for registration is Monday, 27 May 2019.