In accordance with its Rules of Procedure, the EIB convenes its Board of Directors at least six times a year. In line with its transparency policy, the Bank publishes:
- the meeting agenda consisting of a simplified and adapted version of the list of projects to be examined. The agenda is published as from four days before the meeting;
- the provisional summary of the decisions taken, along with the list of conflicts of interest declared by the participants with respect to a project to be financed. The summary is published within ten working days after the meeting;
Conflicts of interest
Conflicts of interest recorded during this session:
- project "National Bank of Greece - Loan for SMEs" (Greece): P. Drossos.
- project "Czech Distribution Network Project" (Czech Republic): Z. Hrubý.
- project "Fortis I - Loan for SMEs" (Belgium, Luxembourg): O. Henin.
- project "Tram Train de Réunion PPP Project" (France): A. Nawrath.
- project "VW Argentina II Project" (Argentina): A. Nawrath.
- project "KBC Serbia - Loan for SMEs & Priority Projects" (Serbia): O. Henin.