Release date: 24 July 2017
Promoter – Financial Intermediary
SPECIAL PURPOSE ENTITY(IES)/FUND
The EIB Co-Investment Programme will allow the EIB to co-invest in projects alongside the investment funds in which the EIB is an investor.
The main purpose of EIB's co-investment contribution is to cover equity shortfalls typically in the larger projects targeted by the investment funds, thus contributing to sustainable growth and employment.
- Agriculture, fisheries, forestry - Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Transport - Transportation and storage
- Energy - Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- Industry - Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- Water, sewerage - Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- Urban development - Construction
Proposed EIB finance (Approximate amount)
EUR 500 million
Total cost (Approximate amount)
EUR 1000 million
Compliance of each individual project with EIB environmental and social requirements will be assessed during the corresponding appraisal.
Compliance with EIB procurement standards will be assessed during each individual project appraisal.
Approved - 19/05/2015
Before financing approval by the Board of Directors, and before loan signature, projects are under appraisal and negotiation. The data provided on this page is therefore indicative and cannot be considered to represent official EIB policy (see also the Explanatory notes).