Join one of the 2018 reference events on circular economy with leading representatives from the industry, European Commission, the financing sector and circular economy project promoters.
Participate in this one day of discussions with three high-level panels (i) Plastics in the circular economy; (ii) Circular bio-economy; and (iii) Circular economy in cities and share your ideas and experiences.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn about innovative circular economy projects.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Emma Navarro, Vice-President, European Investment Bank
- Brian Mikkelsen, CEO, Danish Chamber of Commerce
- Karmenu Vella, European Commissioner (by video)
- Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, Danish Minister for Environment and Food
- Francisco de Paula Coelho, Dean, EIB Institute
- Antti Peltomäki, Deputy Director General, DG GROW
- Frido Kraanen, Principal Director Societal Impact, PGGM Netherlands and member-coordinator of the Support to Circular Economy Financing Expert Group
- Bernd Dittmann, Member of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) and member of the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform
- Natasha Tsakos, NTiD
- Hugo Schally, European Commission – DG ENV
- Jim Armstrong, Plastic Recyclers Europe
- Miguel Ángel Dora, SAICA (Spain)
- Michael Bayer Thomsen, Letbæk Plast
- Liesbet Goovaerts, European Investment Bank
- Dirk Carrez, Bio-based Industries Consortium
- Giulia Gregori, Novamont (Italy)
- Perry Toms, Steeper Energy (Denmark)
- Ernesto Hartikainen, Finnish Innovation Fund SITRA
- Shiva Dustdar, European Investment Bank
- Jonas Byström, European Investment Bank
- Vincent Basuyau, European Commission – DG GROWTH
- Torben Gade, Kolding Municipality (Denmark)
- Mette Skovgaard, Copenhagen Municipality
- Natascha Spanbroek, Amsterdam Municipality
- Michael Zöllner, The Danish Green Investment Fund
The agenda of the event is available here.
For more information on the event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference is open to all interested in the topic based on availability and has no fees. Registrations for this event are now closed.