The EIB Group, in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance, Enterprise Ireland and the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI), hosted a seminar to present the extensive range of financial support available to innovative and growing businesses in Ireland.
Under our Innovation Finance (InnovFin) range we have specially designed products for:
- banks and financial intermediaries;
- mid-sized and large innovative business; and
- large research and innovation projects emanating from universities and public research organisations, among others.
We also offer specialist financing for:
- first-of-a-kind commercial-scale demonstration projects in the fields of renewable energy and hydrogen and fuel cells;
- project developers of vaccines, drugs, medical and diagnostic devices or novel research infrastructures for infectious diseases that have successfully completed the pre-clinical stage working.
The seminar consisted of concise product presentations and case studies, followed by a networking lunch and one-to-one information desk.
Both the EU and the EIB Group intend to more than double their combined support for research and innovation in Europe over the next 7 years, making more than EUR 24bn available.