Maltese Presidency Conference: Innovative Enterprise Week
- May 31, 2017
- Jun 2, 2017
Innovative Enterprise Malta 2017 was a platform for European entrepreneurs, innovative enterprises, researchers, start-ups, and investors, policy makers and financial intermediaries to meet, network and discover a world of possibilities to make their businesses successful.
Programme highlights included:
- Getting business ideas to the market thanks to the EU
- Financing through Equity thanks to the EU
- Financing through Loans thanks to the EU
- Financing through EU Grant to support your ideas
The Innovative Enterprise week was a 3-day international conference on:
- The political answer to the macroeconomic situation
- Ways to boost growth, jobs and competitiveness through innovation, including the investment Plan for the EU
- How the financial instruments, facilities and accompanying measures launched under Horizon 2020 can enhance access to finance for research, innovation and SMEs
- Interactions between these financial instruments, COSME's and European Structural & Investment Funds (ESIF), as well as with instruments at national and local levels.
The conference brought together high-level policymakers, financial intermediaries and representatives of the research, innovation and business communities.
The EIB Group was represented by Vice-President Ambroise Fayolle and the EIF’s CEO Pier Luigi Gilibert. A delegation of operational staff attended as well.