Reflecting its statutory duty to conform with best banking practice (BBP) as per the BBP Guiding Principles, the EIB Group aims to comply with relevant EU banking legislative acts and guidelines to the extent determined by the competent governing bodies and in line with the BBP Guiding Principles approved.
The EIB Group publishes annually its Risk Management Disclosure report, which is designed to provide information about the approach it takes in managing the main risks it is exposed to and assessing its capital adequacy, leverage and liquidity.
In addition to following the principles set out in the Capital Requirements Directives and Regulations, the EIB Group considers the related implementing technical standards, guidelines and opinions of the European Banking Authority as applicable.
All editions of this publication
- EIB Group Risk Management Disclosure Report 2020
- EIB Group Risk Management Disclosure Report 2019
- EIB Group Risk Management Disclosure Report 2018
- The EIB Group Risk Management Disclosure Report 2017
- The EIB Group Risk Management Disclosure Report 2016
- The EIB Group Risk Management Disclosure Report 2015
- 2004 report on risk management in the EIB