The Innovative Enterprise Week Sofia 2018 raises awareness for the financial instruments, facilities and accompanying measures launched, especially under Horizon 2020 to enhance access to finance for research and innovation.
- Follow the updates from the event on:
The event brings together more than 300 key stakeholders including policy-makers, financial intermediaries and representatives of the research, innovation and/or business community in order to discuss the opportunities and further needs of financial instruments fostering research and innovation.
This year, particular focus will be put on enhancing interactions between the financial instruments in place to help innovative firms access finance more easily. These include:
- InnovFin – EU Finance for Innovators
- COSME’s financial instruments
- European Structural and Investment Funds
- European Fund for Strategic Investments
- European Innovation Council
- Other instruments at regional, national and local level
The EIB Group will be represented by European Investment Bank Vice-President Vazil Hudak, European Investment Fund Deputy Chief Executive Roger Havenith. Our staff will be there as well to answer questions. Come and meet them at the EIB Group stand!
For more information and registration, please see the conference website: https://www.innoweeksofia2018.eu/