This is an outdated publication. Click here for the updated version.
- 34 PPP transactions reached financial close for an aggregate value of EUR 7.9 billion
- In value terms, the market decreased by 27% compared to 2019
- In number terms, the market decreased by 11% compared to 2019
- The most active market was Germany in value terms and France in terms of the number of projects.
- 10 countries closed at least one PPP project compared to 11 in 2019
- Transport was the largest sector both in terms of value and number of projects
- 41% of the transactions closed were government-pay PPPs
(NB Project values and numbers for 2019 have been updated to reflect the latest available data)