- 2015-present: Vice-President at the EIB
- March 2013 - February 2015: Chief executive at Agence France Trésor, Ministry of Finance, Paris
- 2007-2013: Executive Director for France at Boards of the IMF and the World Bank, Washington D.C.
- 2005-2007: Assistant Secretary for Multilateral Affairs and Development, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of Finance, Paris; Co-Chairman of the Paris Club and G8 sous-sherpa
- 2003-2005: Assistant Director, Africa Department and Policy Development and Review Department, IMF, Washington D.C.
- 2001-2003: Deputy Assistant Secretary for Debt, Development and Emerging Countries, Department of Treasury, Ministry of Finance, Paris; Secretary General of the Paris Club / Vice Chairman of the Paris Club
- 1997-2001: Division Head, Government Funding and Monetary Affairs, Department of Treasury, Ministry of Finance, Paris
- 1995-1997: Alternate Executive Director, IMF, Washington D.C.
- 1991-1995: Insurance Companies Division, European Affairs Department, Department of Treasury, Ministry of Finance, Paris
- 1989-1991: Ecole Nationale d’Administration
- 1987: Law Degree, Université de Paris, Sorbonne
- 1986: Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris
Last updated: 02 March 2015 (this CV is based on information provided to the EIB by the person concerned)
Vice-President Fayolle oversees the following areas:
- Financing innovation, science, education, digital, health and technology
- New products and special transactions, microfinance
- European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI)
- Development (policy and horizontal issues)
- Planning, budget and cost support to President Hoyer (jointly with Vice-President McDowell)
- Relations with international financial institutions
- Financing operations in France, Germany, the ACP countries and OCTs (except the Caribbean States and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC)) and South Africa
- Member of the EFSI Steering Board
- Member of the EIF’s Board of Directors