Suche starten De menü ClientConnect
Suche starten
Ergebnisse
Top-5-Suchergebnisse Alle Ergebnisse anzeigen Erweiterte Suche
Häufigste Suchbegriffe
Meistbesuchte Seiten
    Referenz: 20120649
    Veröffentlichungsdatum: 6 Februar 2013

    Projektträger – zwischengeschaltetes Finanzinstitut

    VOLKSBANK SLOVENSKO AS

    Ort

    Beschreibung

    This loan will be dedicated to SMEs for a minimum of 70% (and MidCaps) financing, with the remaining 30% available for the financing of other priority objectives in Slovakia.

    Ziele

    Improving access to term finance at favourable terms.

    Kommentar(e)

    Sektor(en)

    Vorgeschlagene EIB-Finanzierung (voraussichtlicher Betrag)

    EUR 50 million

    Gesamtkosten (voraussichtlicher Betrag)

    not applicable

    Umweltaspekte

    Final beneficiaries will be requested to comply with applicable national and EU legislation, as appropriate.

    Auftragsvergabe

    Final beneficiaries will be requested to comply with applicable national and EU legislation, as appropriate.

    Projektstatus

    Unterzeichnet - 17/09/2013

    Haftungsausschluss

    Before financing approval by the Board of Directors, and before loan signature, projects are under appraisal and negotiation. The data provided on this page is therefore indicative and cannot be considered to represent official EIB policy (see also the Explanatory notes).

    Tags

    Slowakei Durchleitungsdarlehen