- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
The EIB and AB Šiaulių bankas have signed a EUR 68 million agreement to support the refurbishment and modernisation of around 250 multi-apartment buildings in Lithuania under the Jessica II Fund. Šiaulių bankas is providing a further EUR 30 million of own funds. The joint funding effort will increase energy efficiency and improve quality of life for many Lithuanians.
- JASPERS in the 2014-2020 programming period
- Investing in Smart Cities
- Report on 3 Pillar Assessment for inside the EU
- Eastern Partnership Technical Assistance Trust Fund Annual ...
- JASPERS Networking Platform Activity Report 2014
- Unaudited Condensed Semi Annual Financial Statements as at ...
- FEMIP Trust Fund Activity Report 2014
- Staff Pension Scheme Regulations
- Complaints Mechanism Activity Report 2014
- Carbon Footprint 2014