REDEXIS GAS TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
- Reference: 20120132
- Release date: 17 March 2015
REDEXIS GAS SA
The project is part of the promoter's investment programme to extend the gas distribution networks in Spain for the period 2015-2018. The investments envisaged by the promoter include mainly the construction of new pipelines of various operating pressures to reach unserved Spanish customers who currently rely on fuel oil and propane for heating and cooking purposes. The investment schemes are located in various parts of the country.
The project will allow for the replacement of more polluting fuels by cleaner and cheaper natural gas in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Parts of the project will be located in EIB cohesion priority regions.
EUR 160 million
EUR 326 million
The promoter's capacity and procedures to ensure compliance with safety, environmental and biodiversity regulations will be reviewed during appraisal as will the potential impact on sites of nature conservation and/or on archaeological heritage.
Compliance with EU policy and legislation in the field of the environment will be confirmed when the appraisal has been concluded.
The investments under the project are subject to the procurement provisions defined in Directive 2004/17/EC for entities operating in the water, energy, transport and postal services sectors.
Signed - 22/12/2015.
- 16-04-2015 - Non Technical Summary - REDEXIS GAS TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION - Proyecto Gasoducto de Transporte Primario son Reus-Inca-Alcúdia
- 16-04-2015 - Non Technical Summary - REDEXIS GAS TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION - Gasoducto de Transporte Primario cas Tresorer Manacor Felanitx
- 03-07-2015 - Environmental and Social Data Sheet - REDEXIS GAS TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
- 14-05-2016 - Non Technical Summary - REDEXIS GAS TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION - Puerto de Santa María-Chiclana
- 08-06-2016 - Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) - REDEXIS GAS TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION - Villanueva del Arzobispo-Castellar (Jaén)
The figures on this page are not part of formal EIB Group reporting on EFSI. Therefore, they are provisional and unaudited. The figures are subject to change. Approvals of EIB projects by the EIB Board of Directors are a requirement for financing negotiations with project promoters which, if successful, lead to signatures.