What InnovFin products are available and who can benefit from them?
With InnovFin – EU Finance for Innovators, the EIB Group (the European Investment Bank and the European Investment Fund) can provide financing starting at EUR 25 000 for investments in research and innovation (R&I) to companies and other entities of all sizes and age.
If you are a start-up, a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME), a mid-cap, a larger private company, a research institute/organisation, university or an R&I-driven entity, the EIB Group has a financing solution for your R&I needs.
Looking for the InnovFin interactive tool? We are currently updating the tool to include the newest products: InnovFin Science, InnovFin Emerging Innovators and InnovFin Corporate Research Equity. In the meantime find out more about the InnovFin products in the list below.
Start-ups and SMEs financing
InnovFin Emerging Innovators
- Direct and intermediated financing
- Innovative SMEs and mid-caps, large caps and entities investing in R&I activities and R&I infrastructure
- Recipient located in EU Member States classified as Modest and Moderate Innovators according to the European Innovation Scoreboard and in Horizon 2020 Associated Countries
- Intermediated financing
- Mid-caps < 3 000 Employees
InnovFin Thematic Investment Platforms
- Intermediated financing (including equity-type) through investment platforms focused on specific thematic areas
- SMEs, mid-caps and large caps as well as SPVs
The InnovFin products are subject to regular updates to reflect market evolution. For information on previous InnovFin products, please click here.