The Finance in Africa report is based on an annual survey of banks across the continent. In 2022, we asked banks in sub-Saharan Africa how the war in Ukraine was affecting their business and looked into their views on climate lending, access to finance for women and the digitisation of the financial sector.
Finance in Africa: Navigating the financial landscape in turbulent times
Banks in Africa are weathering the COVID-19 pandemic well and showing creativity to overcome the crisis’s problems. But the war in Ukraine is causing new concerns. Read about these issues and more in the new Finance in Africa report.
All editions of this publication
- Finance in Africa: Navigating the financial landscape in turbulent times
- Finance in Africa: for green, smart and inclusive private sector development
- Banking in Africa: financing transformation amid uncertainty
- Banking in Africa: Delivering on Financial Inclusion, Supporting Financial Stability
- Banking in sub-Saharan Africa - Recent Trends and Digital Financial Inclusion
- Recent Trends in Banking in sub-Saharan Africa - From Financing to Investment
- Banking in sub-Saharan Africa - Challenges and Opportunities