- Display in:
- Available in: bg cs da de el en es et fi fr ga hr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
Patrick KLAEDTKE, Director General; Corporate Services Directorate
This CV is based on information provided to the EIB by the person concerned.
- Born in 1958
- Married, 4 children
- Since 1999: European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
- 1999 - Director Financial Control
- 2000 - Program Director of the ISIS program
- 2003 - Appointed as the Bank’s CIO
- 02/2008 - Leave of absence for personal reasons
- 10/2010 - Return to the Bank as Financial Controller
- 1989 - 1999: Morgan Stanley
- 1989 - 1992: Vice President, Controller and in charge of Fund Accounting Morgan Stanley Bank Luxembourg
- 1992 - 1993: Controller Morgan Stanley Bank Zürich
- 1993 - 1997: Principal, setting up the Capital Management unit for Morgan Stanley’s Equity Division, Controller of the Bank’s Prime Brokerage and Securities Lending business. Based in New York.
- 1997 – 1999: Controller of Morgan Stanley Bank, Frankfurt and overall Controller’s responsibility for Morgan Stanley’s Continental European offices (Paris, Milan, Luxembourg, Zürich, Moscow). Based in Frankfurt.
- 1982 - 1989: KPMG Luxembourg
- Senior Audit Manager, involved in a large variety of audit assignments, ranging from Financial Services (Banks, Investment Funds) to Industry (Steel Mill, Industrial Bakery) and including Services ( Broadcasting)
- 1977: Baccalauréat European School Luxembourg
- 1977 – 1982: University of Trier (Germany), graduation as “Diplom-Kaufmann”
- 1985: Réviseur d’Entreprise, Luxembourg