This Web site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information (collectively, "Intellectual Property") including text, photos and graphics. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way commercially exploit the content of this Web Site without the express prior written permission of EIB and/or the copyright owner or except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any content from this Web Site.
This Web site may include publications with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that may be corrected as they are discovered, at our sole discretion. Additionally, changes are periodically added to the information contained herein. These corrections and changes may be incorporated into this Web site at any time at our sole discretion.
This Web site may contain links to other Web sites, resources and advertisers. EIB is not responsible for the availability of these external web sites nor does it endorse, nor is it responsible for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through such web sites. Under no circumstances shall EIB be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with such web sites. You hereby grant to EIB a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message you post on this Web site and/or any e-mail sent by you to EIB (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate either in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
EIB prohibits the use of the EIB logo as a "hot" link to this Web site unless the establishment of such a link is approved in writing by EIB. You may establish a hypertext link to this Web site from your Web site provided that:
- the link must be a text-only link clearly marked "EIB" or "European Investment Bank";
- the link must be to "http://www.eib.org/";
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with EIB's name and service/trademarks;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that you or any other entity is associated with or sponsored by EIB;
- the link, when activated by a user, must display this Web site full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked Web site; and
- EIB reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion.