EIB Papers Volume 07. n°2/2002
- Display in:
- Available in: en
- Release date: 28 June 2002
The financial integration of an enlarged EU: Macroeconomic interlinkages
- Preface by Ewald Nowotny, Vice-President
- Editors' comment
- The financial sector, macroeconomic policy and performance ( Robert A. Feldman and Nancy Wagner)
- Exchange rate regimes and financial vulnerability (Paul De Grauwe and Marianna Grimaldi)
- Anchor, float or abandon ship: Exchange rate regimes for the Accession countries (Willem Buiter and Clemens Grafe)
To read the individual articles, please follow the respective links. The full version is accessible below.
- PDF - Available in :
- Hard copy not available.