Administrative Assistance / Support Job Vacancies
As the Bank of the European Union, we are committed to EU objectives and values. We believe that Diversity is good for our people and our business. Therefore, we promote and value diversity and inclusion among our staff, irrespective of their gender, nationality, race, culture, education and experience, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The EIB offers opportunities for administrative/support positions covering a wide range of activities in the different areas of the Bank’s operations.
- High secondary education
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience for entry-level positions
- Excellent level of the working languages of the Bank (English and French), knowledge of other EU languages is considered an advantage
- Roles focusing on General Administrative Assistance require excellent planning and organizing skills, strong written and verbal communication ability and relevant experience on administrative/operational procedures in a specific domain
- Roles focusing on Specialised Administrative Assistance such as back office or monitoring assistance, require also practical knowledge of the procedures, methods/tools, practices and techniques in the relevant field
- Motivation by the EIB’s mission and goals
- Thorough training and relevant experience in the field of expertise
- A record of achieving performance/results
- Desire to make a difference
- Excellent team spirit
- Ability to work effectively in multicultural environments.