- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
The EIB has granted a EUR 500m loan to Banco Santander and a EUR 100m loan to Santander Consumer Finance (SCF) to support SMEs and midcaps, which are important drivers for growth and job creation. Banco Santander and SCF will make available another EUR 600m, bringing the total amount for SME finance to EUR 1.2bn.
- Audit Committee Annual Reports for the year 2014
- Bridging the finance gap for SMEs in Africa, the Caribbean ...
- Impact financing in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific ...
- The European Investment Bank in Africa, the Caribbean and ...
- Tackling the energy challenge in Africa
- EIB Group Annual Report on Anti-Fraud Activities - 2014
- CESEE Bank Lending Survey H1-2015
- Rules relating to the establishment and administration of the ...
- SME Report 2014
- The EIB in Germany in 2014